Sharp’s Full-HD 70” Class PN-C703B AQUOS BOARD® interactive display system lets you display a variety of information with ease and precision. Whether you’re in a classroom or meeting room, Sharp Pen™ Software opens up new possibilities for brainstorming and sharing information in real time. Flexible and cost-effective, the PN-C703B display provides a platform to boost collaboration and enhance the impact of your lessons, meetings, or presentations.
*Screen image simulated.
- 70" Class Screen Size – Combined with Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology, help create brilliant color images with maximum size and impact.
- 6 Point Multi-Touch/Multi-User System – Recognizing up to 6 points of contact, the PN-L603D allows up to two people to write on the screen at the same time using touch pens or fingers.
- Quick Startup – The whiteboard function can start up quickly at the press of a button.
- Smooth, Highly Responsive Touch Pen – Pressure sensitive lightweight touch pen allows writing with high precision with an effortless and uninterrupted flow.
- Touch Display Link 2.0 Software – Onscreen content – including handwritten notes and drawings made in real time – can be viewed simultaneously on the AQUOS BOARD and mobile devices such as PCs, tablets and smartphones.
- Touch-Operated Onscreen Display – Allow effortless switching between various input sources without the need of a remote controller.
- Enhanced Anti-Glare and Fingerprint Reduction – Protecting the screen is a specially coated film that works to reduce glare and reflections, and minimize fingerprints on the glass surface.
- Edge Lit LED Backlight – Helps reduce power consumption and helps enhance reliability and legibility of text.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – From analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – Covers parts, labor and backlight.
- Built-In 10 Watt per Channel Front Facing Stereo Speakers - Eliminates need for an external audio system for many installations.
- Extensive Interface Capability – Includes as standard interfaces Mini D-sub 15-pin x 2*, HDMI (HDCP and 1080p compatible, PC / AV signal compatible) x 3, 3.5 mm-diameter mini stereo jack x 2, Video x 1*, Component video x 1*, DisplayPort (HDCP compatible, PC signal compatible) x 1, LAN port (10Base-T/100Base-TX) x 1.
*Analog PC, video, and component video are switchable (on bottom interface); use the menu to select. Video and component video connections require conversion cable via mini D-sub 15-pin jack.