The MX-7500N Pro Series Color Document System offers exceptional productivity, professional features and world-class image quality at speeds up to 75 ppm. Designed for busy in-plant and on-demand workflow environments, it combines a versatile, modular design with a wide range of supported media and powerful output capabilities that can help your business produce more jobs in-house and improve profitability.
- Edge-to-Edge printing enables operators to output high-quality, full bleed booklets in-line, helping reduce outsourcing costs as well as production time.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for brilliant color documents and crisp razor-sharp black and white documents.
- Paper capacity of up to 13,500 sheets, media up to 110# cover (300gsm), even in duplex mode.
- Sharp’s exclusive triple air-feed paper handling option provides higher reliability for maximum uptime as well as enhanced media support and is virtually maintenance free.
- Dual-head document feeder scans up to 150 pages per minute.
- Optional booklet maker system produces up to 120-page saddle-stitch or square fold spine booklets.
- Customizable modular design includes options for folding, inserting, finishing, punching, stacking and more.
- An external Fiery ColorPrint Server with Command WorkStation is available for color critical environments that need precision job management. Command WorkStation is fully integrated with the Sharp touch-screen for unmatched control and ease-of-use.
- Advanced energy efficient technology to minimize power consumption and maximize energy savings.
- Smooth integration with network applications and cloud services.
- Advanced security platform incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection to safeguard your business’s intellectual property.
- Convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job data and user data when it's time to trade in or upgrade.